The PTB™ for Training
"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)
Tired of listening to theoretical lectures? The PTB™ for Training allows you to learn project management by actually doing rather than just by listening. Making good decisions requires experience. By practicing with the PTB™ you gain project management experience in a safe controlled environment.
With the PTB™ you can simulate managing real world case studies. Make decisions and see how they affect project outcome by advancing the simulation time.
Research shows that simulation significantly increases student retention.
Magennis, S. & Farrell, A. 2005. Teaching and learning activities: expanding the repertoire to support student learning
Why Use the PTB™ for Training?
- The simulation engine has scientific foundations that are based on reality.
- Variability – choose between different modes of execution for the project.
- Real world case studies are built into the PTB™ database.
- Simulation makes project management training efficient, enjoyable and saves money.
- Using the PTB™ improves project results and increases your organization’s profit.
- Advance simulation time to receive immediate feedback and see the impact of your decisions.
- The History mechanism allows you to learn from past mistakes and to duplicate successful solutions.
- The "learn by doing" approach allows you to acquire knowledge that is not easily forgotten.
- The PTB™ integrates different topics of project management into one complete tool. You get a chance to see how everything connects through active hands-on training, rather than by listening to lectures.
- The PTB™ provides a simple yet effective interface with other project management software. Import projects from other software and run a simulation to test them.
- The simulation is controlled by a simple user interface and no knowledge of simulation or simulation languages is required.
- A user-friendly case study generator facilitates the development of new case studies that suit your business and projects’ nature.
- Use built in models for scheduling, budgeting, resource management and monitoring and control.
Download the PTB™ for Training data sheet.
To learn more, watch a Live Webinar or get a free demo, simply fill the form and send it to us.